Honeywell Field Operations Leader in 64,Hristofor Columb blvd.,Airport Center, Logistics building 1, Bulgaria
Field Operations Leader
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Field Operations Leader (FOL), a role implemented to help our business meet its strategic focus and growth objectives by standardizing the way we operate and manage our labour resources and operational processes.
The purpose of this position is to provide operational support and workforce planning to the LSS business in a designated region. This role plays a considerable part in enabling the delivery of services to external clients of the HPS service business through scheduling, planning and follow up to ensure that the HPS service business meets it clients needs, estimation support through resource planning and therefore achieves business financial objectives .
- In partnership with the Field Service Manager drive the Honeywell safety culture and ensure the Field Service Specialists observe and operate both the Honeywell and Customer safe systems of work.
- Planning and scheduling of appropriate resource to support the opportunity development phase and the delivery phase of Service Contracts, Projects and Spots.
- Manage Field Service Specialist’s timesheets, leave and on-call rotas.
- Work closely with Global Engineering Services to ensure optimal engagement on service activities in assigned territory.
- Maintain utilisation and billability of the Field Service Specialists to agreed targets.
- Manage the execution and delivery of Spot activity.
- Ensure Work Execution planning is completed to understand the resource and skill requirements.
- Maintains and manages the skills database and certification records for the Field Service Specialists in the assigned territory.
Drive scheduling and completion of the training plan (technical and soft skills) for the Field Service Specialists in the assigned territory.
10 HSE Compliance
30 Planning & Scheduling
10 Timesheet management
30 Spot delivery management
20 Field Service Specialist Training & Development planning and monitoring
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or related field, or 15 years of experienced within Process Automation Industry in Lieu of
- 6 years of industry experience with process controls
- 3 plus years of experience in Honeywell Distributed Control Systems
- Demonstrates a high level of planning & organization skills on a daily basis
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Experience as operations manager/team leader
- Project management experience
- Experience in managing customers
- Experience in managing Spot
- Project management/coordination
- Has dealt with cross-country cultures / multi-language ability
- Green Belt certification
- Experience with SIOP process
Understanding of customer needs and demands
Honeywell detailed control systems experience: Experion, TPS, TDC 3000, C200, C300 including understanding of various software upgrades
- Strong teamwork/communication skills to coordinate with Field Service Leaders/COE’s
- Influencing skills since not directly managing / able to function in matrix org. (Ability to lead a team without formal reporting lines)
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: req114307
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 64,Hristofor Columb blvd.,Airport Center, Logistics building 1, Sofia 1528 BGR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.