Cargill Accountant Analyst with French in Sofia, Bulgaria
Accountant Analyst with French
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
- You will be responsible for delivering services in the areas of RTR such as Business unit and Admin Accounting, SG&A Expense team, Budget and allocations, Reconciliations and others. The Accountant Analyst position will be a part of the Accounting team, which provides end to end accounting services for the financial controllers’ organization within Cargill. Utilizing strong accounting, analytical and communication skills, you will serve in that role to selected functional groups, countries and business units.
- You will have to acts as primary point of contact for selected partners located in countries and or selected processes for which you are the primary accountant.
- You will participate in process improvement projects within Global Business Services.
- You will have to take initiatives and provide support for multiple roles in the area of Record-to Report.
- You will participate/lead cross trainings of more junior associates and new team members.
- You will be responsible for financial reporting operational and improvement activities.
- You will have to Handle ad-hoc requests on a timely manner.
- You will have to ensure all internal controls are in place and monitored, financial processes are performed timely and accurately, and all accounting is done in accordance Cargill policies and GAAP.
- You will respond to BU contacts/customers directly and to deliver error free process.
- You will have to build supportive relationships with peers and colleagues.
- You will have to comply with all the Quality Management System (QMS), Business Continuity Planning and COSO requirements and guidelines of the organization.
- You will report to the Team Lead – Record to Report Operations, Finance Shared Services in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Provide accounting services for selected processes and countries, which include accounting for administrative expenses, assist in payment processing, coordinate month-end general ledger close, prepare balance sheet reconciliations, provide P&L analysis
Act as primary point of contact for selected partners located in countries and or selected processes for which you are the primary accountant. Ensure all internal controls are in place and monitored, financial processes are performed timely and accurately, and all accounting is done in accordance with Cargill Policies and GAAP.
Cross train within Accounting Services team to create depth and provide support to other team members. May serve as backup for critical tasks for other members.
Participate in process improvement projects within Global Business Services.
Initiate and provide support for multiple roles in the area of Record-to Report
Knowledge and familiarity with within (Record to Report group) work performed in shared services or in an outsourcing organization.
Possess valid passport for travel.
Ability to document effectively and communicate with cross-border colleagues/customers.
Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
2 years of experience in finance operation with good expertise in Record to Report group and related Finance processes.
Experience of working in shared service operations would be preferred.
Self-starter with good MS-office skills.
Strong team player and ability to handle tasks under pressure and in a timely manner with required quality.
End to end process knowledge on RTR.
Working Knowledge of ERP (JDE/SAP) would be preferred.
Flexible to work in any shifts.
To work independently with limited supervision.
To demonstrate strong analytical skills.
Demonstrate commitment to internal control.
Fluent in English and French.
Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word / Excel).
Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
Primary Location BG-08-Sofia
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: SOF00560