VMware Intern - Software Engineer in Sofia, Bulgaria
VMware provides internship program for talented students in the area of the software technologies. By becoming part of our program, you will participate in an internal Research & Development project. Especially dedicated experienced engineer will be mentoring you throughout the internship by introducing you to the VMware environment and providing you with guidance, regular performance feedback and recommendations. The duration of your internship experience will be 3 to 6 months. The internship is located in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Successful interns are:
• Data Structures, Algorithms, Design patterns
• With good command of English
• Agile and highly adaptive
• Willing to take ownership and responsibility
• Willing to innovate, learn and share knowledge
• With good analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to execute and deliver
Reasons to join VMware:
• Opportunity for technical and personal development through working on real-life projects
• Mentor-ship by experienced engineers, participation in regular technical talks, timely performance feedbacks and being in-touch with teams of world-wide IT professionals will help you develop your potential
• Unique atmosphere where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness, collaboration and balance
• Healthy work environment, ensured by food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
• Opportunity to choose between working schemes, fitting both yours and the project's needs
Here at VMware we are continuously looking for top talent. The position you are applying for is within a high growth area of our business. In applying for this position you will receive a response but the position may not be active at the time of your application.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.