Axway Senior Technical Writer in Sofia, Bulgaria
On Feb 22, 2017 Axway announced the acquisition of Syncplicity.
Now is certainly the best time to expand the Axway team! Are you ready to join us as well?
Syncplicity expands Axway’s ability to help businesses create a digital workplace without borders by enabling them to securely share, synchronize and collaborate on files anywhere, anytime, from any device. With Syncplicity, Axway now offers enterprises a trusted, hybrid cloud service where EFSS (Enterprise File Sync & Share) and Managed File Transfer (MFT) interactions can be leveraged seamlessly together.
Taste the spirit of innovation in a well-established and solid company with constant growth year over year!
We are on the look out for a talented, innovative, and enthusiastic technical writer who follows the latest trends and can help take our product documentation to the next level. This individual will be part of our global writing team and will work in close collaboration with product management, engineering, and other stakeholders to deliver top quality content to our customers
▪ Define users’ information needs based on analyses of personas, customer journeys, and use cases, and plan content deliverables that meet those needs
▪ Create content for a variety of delivery methods including onscreen text, context-sensitive help, multimedia, user guides and more for products delivered on premise and in the cloud
▪ Develop product expertise through use of the product and validation of the documentation
▪ Play an active role on the software development team
▪ Contribute to global enhancements in our content development processes and methodologies
▪ Skilled at soliciting information, challenging assumptions, and integrating feedback on content from both customers and SMEs
▪ Experience with managing complex projects
▪ Experience with a dev/ops approach to publishing content – from the source to the customer
▪ Adaptable, dynamic, highly organized, assertive, self-starter, team player
▪ Curious about technology and innovation in the technical publications domain
▪ Comfortable with enterprise software and highly technical content
▪ Graduate/post-graduate degree in one or more of the following: Technical Communication, English, Computer Science, or related discipline
▪ Fluent English speaker with excellent written English
▪ Technical writing experience in a software development environment
▪ Experience with version control systems (for example, Git or SVN)
▪ Experience with MadCap Flare, XML, Confluence, MS Office, graphics tools such as Visio, and video creation tools such as Camtasia Studio
▪ Experience in documenting APIs
▪ Experience in an Agile development environment
▪ Knowledge of documentation accessibility requirements
▪ Experience in video creation
Job alias (job posting title): Senior Technical Writer
External Company Name: Axway Software SA
External Company URL: www.axway.com