Axway Technical Support Engineer in Sofia, Bulgaria
This is a highly visible position that serves as a primary Global Support interface between AXWAY and the AXWAY customer base. It is a key role in defining the customer’s impression of AXWAY. This position will require impeccable customer service, troubleshooting skills and a strong technical background as the position is responsible for solving technical problems for AXWAY customers. It will be required to provide AXWAY customers and partners with high quality, courteous, and accurate technical information in a timely and efficient manner.
Support Engineer will be performing departmental and support related tasks such as communicating with customers, meeting Initial Response on SLAs and solving the customer’s problems. Support Engineer will be available for 24x7 shift rotation.
• Experience supporting or troubleshooting enterprise applications
• Experience working and/or administering with Linux and/or Windows operating systems
• Experience in troubleshooting various sized networks
• Willingness and motivation to work on shifts rotation
• Strong Linux knowledge. Windows knowledge is a big plus.
• Strong analytical skills and incisive thinking ability
• Excellent command of English language, including strong English spoken skills
• Strong networking and LAN knowledge
• Familiar with databases. Experience working and/or administering with MS-SQL and/or MySQL and/or Oracle
• Excellent teamwork skills, must be assertive and approachable;
• Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written;
• Familiar with various network protocols e.g. SMTP/FTP/HTTP/SSH;
• Strong interpersonal skills
The following additional skills will be an advantage:
• Solaris/AIX knowledge/experience is a plus
• Certification or extensive experience with MS-SQL and/or Oracle is a plus
• Knowledge of S/MIME, SSL, SSH, FTP/HTTP, LDAP is a plus
• Knowledge of various firewalls is a plus
• International exposure is a plus
Why would you choose Axway?
We think Axway is a great place to learn and grow - both as a professional and a person. It doesn’t really matter if you are at the start of your career or If you have 30+ years of experience in IT, you will still find the above statement true.
And because we know how important is that we also match our future colleague’s requirements we offer you to get familiar with some of us, the management team, on LinkedIn:
• Martin Bachev - former Email Security Engineer, currently a Support manager
• Danail Ivanov- former Email Security Engineer, currently a Support manager, APEX developer in his free time and a guy without LinkedIn profile.
• Yavor Christov – former Email Security Engineer, currently a Support manager
• Angel Angelov – a brave person who took to heart the opportunity to switch industries and making the best out of his new role
• Kosta Galabov – Currently Director of the Support departments in Bulgaria and Romania; and actually, the first Technical Support Engineer in Axway Support in Sofia. Former (looong time ago) QA and IT engineer.
We want you to grow, and we will help you with that. We are deeply committed to helping our employees leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
You will have the opportunity to work with great people and professionals in a friendly and open-minded environment. Working in Axway for most of us feels like working with a huge family. Significant amount of our colleagues are with Axway since its start and because we are expanding we are always eager to join new members to the team. Working time that can be flexible when needed too.
You will get challenged with complex and important tasks, so you can show your full potential and develop new skills and knowledge.
Lots of fun in and out of work! We have table tennis, PlayStation, foosball at the office. We organize a lot and fun team events. We enjoy spending time and hanging out with colleagues out of the office sharing similar interests
External Company Name: Axway Software SA
External Company URL: www.axway.com
Street: Business Park Sofia , Mladost 4